Header Ad

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Last Minute Holiday Gift Guide


If you're anything like me, that means you're still scrambling around for those last minute gift ideas.


Mixed with procrastination, I may have gotten myself into a bit of a pickle. With 5 days till Christmas, I know all of the shops are absolutely cray and will continue to be so until 2015. But, if you're brave enough to venture out to pick up those few last minute trinkets, like I'm going to have to be tomorrow, I have a few suggestions for you that are all in stores- no holiday shipping prices here!

For him and for her, here's 9 holiday gift suggestions ranging from accessories to kitchen fun. And the best part? They're all under $100!

It's so easy to get carried away with holiday shopping and forget that budgeting is a thing, so- here's 18 budget-friendly last minute gift ideas coming at ya!


1. Naked Basics Palette | Sephora
2. Dogeared Karma Necklace | Nordstrom
3. Dolce & Gabanna Light Blue Rollerball | Sephora
4. MUK LUKS® Slippers | Target
5. Mule Mug | Urban Outfitters
6. Free People Summit Socks | Von Maur
7. Classic Plaid Scarf | Macy's
8. Silver Lining iPhone Case | Kate Spade
9. Essie 'Good as Gold' | Target


1. Mr. Gray Textile Socks | Nordstrom
2. Ralph Lauren Scarf | Nordstrom
3. Timex Original Easy Reader Watch | Urban Outfitters
4. Star Wars Cookbook | Urban Outfitters
5. Sandalwood Starter Kit | The Art of Shaving
6. Beards Pint Glass | Urban Outfitters
7. L'Eau d'Issy Pour Homme | Sephora
8. L.B. Evans Slippers | Macy's
9. Bellroy 'Note Sleeve' Wallet | Nordstrom 


A few of the picks for the ladies come with personal recommendations. DG's Light Blue is hands down my favorite perfume right now, and I've been pining over those mule mugs at Urban forever. So, if anyone wants to get me one, I'd love you forever :) 

Best of luck to all of you last minute shoppers out there- I'll be among you tomorrow! Time to go make a grocery list for baking tonight- expect some family recipes coming soon!

Cheers!







 
Skimlinks Test